The All-In-One Platform That Does It All!
V-Box is the next generation of hardware designed for airborne and vehicle mission applications. Four years ago, the Macro-Blue engineering team embarked on a new concept: develop a powerful computer-based system that can operate multiple video applications- all at once… and all in one unit. This All-In-One concept eliminates the need for separate computer, video processors and DVR units in the cockpit – where space and weight is at a premium.
V-Box I/O is Flexible and Expandable
In addition to the standard offerings listed below, V-box can be customized via two customizable card slots. These card slots are fitted with the latest in multi-gigahertz data channels along with conventional signaling that can be programmed for specific applications.
- 4 -3G SDI Input Ports, (Optional support for analog video)
- 4 -3G SDI Re-clocked Loop-thus
- 8 – 3G SDI Output Ports
- Up to 4 Human Interface Devices
- 18 Com Ports, (12 RS232, 6 RS422)
- 3 ARINC 429 Ports (1) TX, (2) RX)
- 1 GB Ethernet
- Audio In/Out
- 4 – USB 2.0
- 2 – USB 3.0 (for data updates)
- VGA (maintenance port)
- Built-in high-performance GPS
- PCIe mini card slot
- ACPI, Advanced Configuration and Power Interface
Field Upgradable Firmware and Software
Runs both Windows® and Linux® Operating Systems
V-Box is Lightweight
- Industry standard form factor: 3/8 LRU, (Airinc 404) or ATR
- Easy to install and maintain
- Cost Effective:
- Saves space
- Reduce weight
- Saves fuel
V-Box is Lighting Fast
- Latest Intel Chipset
- Dual GPU’s
- 16GB RAM
- Up to 2TB storage
V-Box offers a LOWER Total Cost of Ownership, (TCO)
- While the main hardware and logic is specifically tuned to you mission application, both the the CPU and GPU’s are modular that can be upgraded to the latest chipsets.
Download the V-box Product Sheet.